Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Dress From Katie

Hello Everyone,

I am still around.  I'm just a little less motivated and a bit lazy of late.  I've noticed that I am like that after I finished a big project (Autumn afghan).  Any way I am hoping to get back to my routine soon.  O.k enough of my boring stuff.

Look at what Faye got in the mail again from Katie at Westiejulep.  A Halloween dress for her American girl doll.  The purse is just too cute!  Thank you so much Katie!

And here is the thank you card that Faye made for Katie.  She chose the embossing folder.  She wanted to color the leaves so I showed her how to use the aqua painter and water color crayons  from Stamping up.  Still need more work but I think Katie won't mind.  There is a happy face on the spider but my white gel pen never work right.


Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Helen



5 comments:

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

That card is so sweet of Faye to make me ... also it's nice to see my dresses on a real American Girl doll - my model doll is a 'fake' 18" doll.

Have a great day ... and I love your new banner picture.

Katie
www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

Ann said...

what a sweet dress that is and Faye's card is adorable. She is qutie the artist

Merry said...

How fantastic is your blog header. So lucky to receive such a wonderful dress for the doll and the bag is too cute. That is a great Thank You card too....I like all the different coloured leaves.

SUGANTHI said...

I am impressed with Faye's work!!!. Big hug to Faye.

May Ann Francisco said...

This is quite nice...