Monday, March 18, 2013

Yellow Crochet Sunshine Sidewalk Shawl

Hello,

I found this pineapple pattern shawl last year and had saved the file.  I finally got around to make the shawl. It didn't take that long to make it.  I made mine bigger then the pattern asked for.  The original shawl was in gray, oh, it was so pretty.  I didn't have gray yarn in hand so I used this Sunshine yellow from Caron Simply Soft.
I don't care about yellow color.  I bought these yarn because they were on clearance. When I finished the shawl, this is what my daughter said  "the pattern is pretty, but the color is not pretty."  Yes, I agreed with her.  I will have to make another one in gray.

You can find the tutorial here.

Thanks for stopping by again.

Helen


5 comments:

Ann said...

That is a pretty pattern. I'm not much of a yellow person but I like the name Sunshine yellow :)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful, Helen. I am one who does love that mustard color... Not sure it would be a choice --but at least, I do like it. The pattern is AWESOME.

Hugs,
Betsy

Merry said...

Beautiful pattern, I too have to I am not a yellow person although this does look lovely.

JustNeedling said...

Beautiful shawl! The pattern is pretty.

Esther Asbury said...

Those are some super cute dolls clothes!!! Beautiful job!