Friday, June 15, 2012

Origami Father's Day Card

Good Morning,

Father's day is this coming Sunday so I thought I made a card or two.  My husband doesn't care about receiving a card so I didn't give this card to him. This is a quick and easy origami.  There are many tutorial on Youtube.

The wind must be blowing while I was making this tie because the tie is a bit off. lol



Challenges:

Make It Monday

Delightful Challenges


Saturate Canary challenge


I knew there is no dad reading my blog so have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Helen



7 comments:

Trina said...

I just watched some videos with these shirts earlier this week! I like yours and need to find some papers that arent really working for me to use to make some...

Corrinne said...

Fantastic creations! I love the variety that you shared - I don't know which one I like best: the classic tie or the buttons!

I would be joyed if you played with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/ this week :)

Happiness,
Corrinne

PS - I saw you on MIM.

Merry said...

:-) love your comment about the wind. Both of these cards are wonderful...clever.

Ann said...

Great fathers day cards. I made one of those origami shirts to put on a card for my son for Christmas. I folded money and slid it inside the card. Then I wrote something like "another Christmas, another stupid shirt" on the inside.

Marjorie said...

These are just gorgeous hun...Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Rae said...

Great cards. Especially love that tie! : )
Happy Father's Day to Victor!

SUGANTHI said...

very cute shirt,especially liked the one with the buttons.