Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Manhattan Flower Wedding Announcement

Good Morning,
I made 25 of these wedding announcement for a friend last week. 


Janet likes the card to be simple.  It was a regular size card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  The colors were cream and navy.  I embossed the Manhattan Flower on vellum.  Than I used a fine pointy glue and apply the glue to the raised part of the flower then I sprinkled with glitter.   The navy ribbon was from BBCrafts.com. I would add pearls but Janet like the rhinestones on the ribbon.  It's hard to see in this picture but the card turned out quite pretty.


Thanks for looking.

Helen

3 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this card - very stunning! The detail and the color combination are beautiful!

Wishing you a good day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Rae said...

Hi Helen,
I think the rhinestones match the glitter that you used. They turned out lovely.

Monica said...

What a stunner that is... so classy beautiful.

Thanks for your visit and kind words. Yes, those leaves are dried leaves that I just picked up near the pool on my vacation and I pressed them in my flower press.

xxx Monica