Friday, September 24, 2010

For You Quilling Card

Hello,
I made this card to send to my up line, Barb. I hope she likes purple. I haven't quill in awhile so my coils are not great.


It is sort of a good bye card.  I signed up with SU as a hobby demo a little more than a year ago.  I got more than enough SU products than I ever wanted.  Plus, as you can see, I am in to all kind of crafts.  It is not wise for me to stay with SU.
 
I CAS this card from Creative Paper Quilling by Doreen.  I just love the simple yet so elegant designs that Doreen made.  


Thanks for stopping by again.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Helen

4 comments:

Monica said...

So sad, Helen, that you have to leave SU but then you have so much to do, I guess...

This card is so sweet!

xxx Monica

Whimcees said...

Hi Helen!

The card is lovely! Your skill in quilling is always inspiring to me.

It is sad leaving something but now there will be so many options not previously open to you!

Wishing you a great weekend! :<)

Hugs,

Barbara Diane====

Ann said...

just happened upon your lovely blog today. I love the card. I recently learned how to do quilling and absolutely love it,

Shirley-Anne said...

Arn't great you say??? Could have fooled me , Look wonderful to me.