Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Final Press Hand Embroidery card

Hello,
It's good to be back home! I made this before I disappeared from the blog land. I didn't really like my first hand embroidery card that I posted last time.  So I made another one.

This time after I finished with the embroidery I ran the card through the big shot using SU Final Press. I like the finished look on this one much better.  The flower was from Echoes of Kindness.  I colored it pink and added glitter on the flower.




Thanks for looking.

Helen

5 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I am so happy to see you back posting! :<) I have missed seeing your new creations each day!

Wishing you a wonderful week back home!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Whimcees said...

Hello again!

I was so excited to see you back that I forgot to tell you that this card is beautiful! I clicked on the photo to see a larger view and the detail is lovely!

Barbara Diane

Patty O'Malley said...

Welcome back, Helen! Beautiful card!

Rae said...

What lovely detail on this oh so soft card.

OregonPatchWorks said...

I like this in every way.....the good post of yours....i like to stay with this.....good work i like it......ofnly visit this blog post and i like to stay with this....Embroidery