Friday, September 10, 2010

Blue Scallop Tin Can

Good Morning,

Sharing another altered item.  I traced the scallop template that I bought from the Convention. Then  I hand cut the scallop and pieced the holes using SU paper piecing template and tool.  The blue scallop in the center was the scallop circle punch.

I saw this tin can at Joan Fabric after I bought the Paper Mache box.  I couldn't walk away without getting a few of them.  I thought this would make a better gift then the Paper Mache box.


Thanks for looking.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Helen

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful. I love doing this kind of stuff. TFS.

eva said...

I really like

PawwPadd said...

Hi, just a quick note to say this box is an incredible work of detail! Wonderful!
Bethann

Anonymous said...

I love this idea, congratulations, one day I will try it too.

Whimcees said...

Hi Helen!

This is beautiful! With the string work, jewels and your lovely flowers - this is a wonderful project! You are such a talented woman! :<)

Wishing you a week of smiles!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane