Friday, September 3, 2010

Alterted Containers

Good Morning,


Ever since I saw the string arts on Beautiful Chaos art.  I was hooked.  I searched the web and found this blog.
I followed her for quite some time and finally I decided to CAS  her work. 


This is the top of the container.

Here is the side of the container.


 Container opened




I meant to make only one but I added too much flowers, both on the lid and on the container, so I had to separate the lid and the container.

 This is the top.  This is the template that I bought at the convention.






 I bought these containers from Joan Fabric.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend!


Helen

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Helen, these are gorgeous! Wow!

Crickitt said...

Love these! I may have to try this they would make awesome gift boxes!

Creative said...

WOW! So beautiful!! Gorgeous job, Helen!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

You have mastered another art form! Beautiful boxes - I love this technique! :<)

Wishing you a happy weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

TrishG said...

Beautiful string art! Looks very wow!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love the string art!

eva said...

So beautiful!

Rae said...

Helen, you are amazing!! These containers are absolutely gorgeous! It doesn't hurt that pink is one of my favorite colors! :)

Shirley-Anne said...

wonderful as gifts these would be .

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, Helen! Thanks for the credit link too!