Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Circle Net card

Good Morning Everyone,

I can't believe it's June and the children have only 14 more days of school. I've had mixed feeling about this.  Hopefully my two boys will help me with Faye so I can have more time creating and do a few tutorials.  I had so much fun making the net cards last time.  So I thought I tried to make the circle net.  The circle net is surprisingly easy to make.

 I made double nets just to see how it would turn out.  I like it, so I decided to add some accents to it.  The butterflies were cut from felt.  One day my daughter wanted me to cut her some butterflies.  She played with them for a few minutes and she was done playing with them.  I don't like to waste any craft items, many of you can relate to that,  so here are two of the butterflies.  The crochet flowers were from my stash that I've made when I went to Florida back in March.

I did not cut the circle off the center of the card.  I just drew a circle on the card front then paper piecing the circle and stitched/sew the string.  I wanted  to do a tutorial when I have more time.

Thank you for stopping by again today. 

Helen

2 comments:

Creative said...

Beautiful!! Lovely card!!

eva said...

How beautiful and romantic