Friday, May 28, 2010

Mini Treat Purses

Good Afternoon Everyone!
I just got back from the stores with the new USB.  I first went to Office Depot and bought the USB from there for $10.  Then my soon to be 3 years old daughter wanted the new silly bands. You don't know what they are?  The silly bands are rubber bands in different shapes.  They had pet shapes, food shape, vehicle shapes and many other shapes. Some even glow in the dark.  Why didn't I thought of that?  The kids and some adults went nut about them.  So I stopped by Five & Below and found out that it's also carried computer products and bought a USB for $5.  I should try the dollar store next time. (smile)  But I believe "you got what you paid for". So let see how long this will last.

Here are the mini treat purses.


There are 70 mini purses in this picture. I couldn't fit them all on the scor-pal.  I made more than 80 of them. The sun was so bright that day but I had the hardest time taking the pictures so I placed the mini purses on the scor-pal so I could rotate for a better lighting.

Here are some close up pictures.  I made about 10 purses in each design.

These purses here measured 2 x 5.
and score at 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 4", and 4 1/4".  I punched just a tiny bit of the edge.  I didn't push the card stock all the way into the border punch.








I added glitter in the center of the flower but because of the bright sun light it's impossible to see the glitter.
These purses here (bottom two) measured 2 x 5 1/4.


Thank you so much for visiting.  Have a great Memorial Day weekend to those who celebrate Memorial Day.

Helen

7 comments:

eva said...

Mamma mia, grand and beautiful creation

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Helen, you have totally outdone yourself on this project! They are all so lovely and creative! Congratulations on completing this huge endeavor! They are beautiful!

Wishing you a good weekend - including rest and relaxation - with your family! :<)

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Gaby said...

Wow....all the work you put into these. They look so gorgeous. I will definitely make some of them, too.

Have a great weekend.

Rae said...

Yep, I got on here anyway! Love what you did with these purses! Love the colors and the textures! Now I know how to close mine! : )
Hopefully I will be able to post it soon...
Thanks for everything, Helen, you are a good friend!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

these are wonderful, thanks for sharing this link on stampin connection! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Creations by Patti said...

Helen: these are totally awesome . I came by to visit looking for the masculine totes and found these fabulous ones!!!! darling!!!! Great variety and use of punches. These would be great for convention if you are going to swap!!! TFS.........hugs, Patti

Rubina Sattar said...

Thank you so much for giving nice comment. I love these mini purses. You made them so beautifully and neatly.