Thursday, May 13, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award

Good Afternoon!
I can't believe I received this award from Patti Lee at Creations by Patti  a few days ago.  If you haven't check out Patti's blog yet, you are definitely missing out!  Head on over to her blog and I promise you won't be disappointed.  Thank you so much Patti for this lovely award.


I am passing this award on to 10 other bloggers.

Beautiful Chaos Art
Mississippi Mcgyver
Michelle-Pink paper paradise
trinity paper arts
De stampin Corner
Appel Quilling Garden
Eva
Martina Quill
Natiquill
Clare's Creations

Be sure to check out these blogs.

I did not forget my friend Barbara Diane.  Patti also award Barbara this Beautiful Blogger award.

I am also to list 10 things about myself.

1. I love to eat sour fruit.
2. I just realized I am a great aunt.
3. I don't have a favorite color. 
4. Can't stand cigarette smell.
5. I got affected by the changing of the seasons mostly Winter and Summer.  During the Winter season I would eat constantly.  Sure I gain weight, but I couldn't eat during the hot Summer. So it's all balancing out.
6. If I watched TV, I only watched game show.
7. I don't remember when was the last time I went to the movie theater.
8.I can't swim.
9.I can't cook.
10.Favorite authors: John Chrism, Jame Patterson, and Patricia Conwell 

Thank you so much Patti!

Thank you everyone for visiting.

Helen

8 comments:

Creative said...

Thank you very much for the award, Helen!
Hugs,
Svetla

Clare said...

Thanks for the award, that's very nice of you!

Ink Bug said...

Congratulations on receiving this award. You deserve them all!

Michelle said...

Hi Helen
Congrats on receiving this award and thanks so much for sharing it with me. It has really given me such a boost during what has otherwise been a pretty ordinary time here.
Michelle:-)

Ink Bug said...

Hey Helen! I just awarded you the same award on my blog. =]

eva said...

Helen, thank you.
So you have 10 records about you,I have the same habits

Michelle said...

Hi Helen

Thank you, you are very sweet to think of me.

Rae said...

Hi Helen,

Well I learned a couple new things about you. Are you a great aunt, or a GREAT Aunt!?!? (haha, what do the kiddies actually think about your auntness?) ; D
#9 is my favorite. It makes me laugh every time I read it! Enjoy your Sunday!