Friday, January 8, 2010

A Nice Surprise and A Blogger Friend Blog Candy

Good Morning,

I woke up this morning to a nice surprise.  It was snowing last night.  It didn't accumulate much just enough to cover the ground.  Then my elder son told me that there was a two hours school delay.  I was just as excited as them.


Are you a doll collector? My blogger friend Barbara Diane at Barbara's World of Whimcees made this adorable doll and she is giving her away.

 

Head over to Barbara's blog  here.    You won't be disappointed.


Until next time.


Helen

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Thank you my friend! Your kindness in linking to my blog is appreciated! I send you a big hug!

I hope that you enjoy your "snowfall"! Anytime you want more, let me know - we have so much of it here in WI that we could ship it to you all winter and wouldn't even miss it! :<) Whst lucky children to have a 2 hour delay when the snow barely covers the ground - our school's only do this if is an ice storm or a blizzard! :<)

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane