Thursday, December 10, 2009

Modular Ornament

Hi,
A quick post today.   I like to share this modular ornament that I've made.  It was very easy to make this modular ball and that's why I've forgotten how to make it.  That's always made me so mad at myself.  Now I'd have to spent hours to figure out how to make it.  I also saw this on Folding Free blog but I didn't see the tutorial and it has a name which I am not going to attempt to spell.

 I didn't know which one I like better.  What do you think?
 
Thank you for checking in with me.  Have a lovely day.

Helen                                                                                                                                               

4 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this ornament - especially the one with the added 'bling'! I will have to check out this pattern. So many videos out there to help teach this origami, but then one has to write the directions down AND fold! :<)

Barbara Diane

Jackie Thomas said...

I love them both, looks like a lot of fun. xo Jackie

Patty O'Malley said...

Like the second one best.

Teresa Kline said...

what a beautiful ornament, great job!

enjoy *~*