Monday, November 30, 2009

TopNote Purses

Good Morning!

Aren't these purses adorable?  I bought a few small paper bags a while ago just because they were clearance.  I was about to get rid of them went a light bold went up and I got these adorable purses.
 The stamp image was from this year Sale-A-bration.  The flower was from punches that I layered and hold them together with a brad in the center.
 
 The two purses with no sentiment at the bottom picture, I used the faux leather technique. Aren't they cute?  I cut the small paper bag to fit the TopNote purse.  So what did I do with the other half?
 
 
Here is what I did.
I folded 1" up and crease really good. 
Sorry about the flash.  I took these pictures at 10:30 PM.


Then opened the bag and cut on the four corners like shown.
 
 Apply adhesive on the two small pieces and along the edge of one of the longer piece.
 
 Turn the bag over and use something to press the bottom to shell it off.  That's another bag and it fit the TopNote purse!
 
 Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day!

Helen                                                                                                                                                



3 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

Love them Helen. I especially love your little flowers. What punch did you use to make them? xo Jackie

Rae said...

Your purses are adorable, Helen. The flowers are fantastic! I love them! I told you about the flowers before. What is the dimension on the purses? Are they the size to hold a regular gift card? B.T.W. The nestibilities die cuts you asked me about hold a computer generated message. When is your next craft fair? I'll be back!

JustNeedling said...

These purses are so cute! Love them and thank you for the tutorial!