Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mini pumpkin baskets

Good Morning,
Here are a few more of the Halloween treat boxes.  I saw this cute little basket here.   I had to make one right away. After I finished this one, I couldn't stop there, I had to make a few more.
 
 Here they are.
 
Doesn't this one looks like Cinderella's carriage?
 
Thank you again for visiting.Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,                                                                                                                                       
Helen                                                                                                                                           

3 comments:

MariLynn said...

Helen, these are fantastic!! I especially like the golden one with the patterned paper.

Rae said...

Helen! Your treat boxes are so cute! I must say I'm glad I am past the trick or treat and costume stage for my son, but he would have been very happy if I had made him something like these.
Thanks for the info on the craft show. I will put it on my calendar. I'd like to check it out.
And no, my friends aren't chinese. Her son likes manga (shonan jump) and she just likes the elegant asian influence. I tried! :)

JustNeedling said...

Lovely pumpkins basket! They are so cute! I love all of them!