Thursday, October 1, 2009

For You card

Good Morning,


Today I'd like to share this "For You" card. I CASED this card from "Let's hearty Party." They were advertising the template. I took a look at the card and thought I'll give it a try since it look pretty simple and here she is.

Since the inside is pop up I thought I needed to make the front of the card matches the inside. So I layered the "Fifth Avenue Floral" and added some glitters. I am pretty happy with the result. What do you think?



Thank you for stopping by today.


Helen

4 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

The card is beautiful! I love it! I will have to try this card as the fold is great!

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card,Helen. You'll have to bring some of these to we girls at the hospital! By the way, I'm having trouble accessing your blog by your web address. It brings me to an older post of your's (not the current day). I was only able to access today's post through the Whimcees blog were your address is posted. Any suggestions how to fix that?

Karen W said...

Awesome, I love this card but yur link is not working so will try and find this template. If I can't find it maybe you can send me a link to jkwallace@mchsi.com and the your tri shutter card is totally cool.

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen! Great Card!! I would love to try this but I'm having a hard time finding the link to the card. Could you send me the link for it so I can get a look at the template?

Thanks a bunch!