Thursday, July 2, 2009

Birthday card

Good afternoon,

I was so excited to share my pop up cake the other day that I forgot to show the front of the card. Here it is. I used Brilliant Blue for card base and Rainbow Sherbet (retired) DSP. For the candles I cut out two 1/2 inch Washington Apple (retired) DSP and for the flames I used the yellow Delicate Dot DSP from sale-a-bration. The sentiment is from "On your Birthday" set.

Here is another one that I made. This time I used Raspberry Tart DSP (retired). The swirl is from Sizzix. The cake topper is from "Crazy for Cupcake" set. For the flame I cut out one scallop from circle scallop punch.

I am a new user for blogspot and I am not a high tech person. This blogspot program is a little tricky for me to use especially the image. I have to upload the image first before I write my post and for the images I have to know which images to upload first and which to upload later. It needs thinking one step a head which I forgot to do on this post. I forgot to upload the front pink pop up card first and now I wanted to show the front of the card but I can't because if I upload the image now it will show at the top of the page instead of at the bottom. I tried to move the image but it won't allow. Anyhow, the front of the card will have to wait until my next post.
Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time.





No comments: